This recipe is a staple at my house. It is by far the easiest recipe to make.
A chicken recipe with only two ingredients. If you have some chicken in the freezer and a jar of salsa in the pantry you are good to go. Let it cook in a slow cooker while you are at work and your house will smell delicious when you return.
Make this on a Sunday and you can use it for quick weekday recipes like tacos or burritos.
If you try an recipe on this site you must try this one. In fact I once had a contractor at my house while this was in the oven and he enjoyed the smell so much he asked for a taste once it was ready.
- 3 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 16 oz Jar of Salsa (use mild, medium or hot depending on your taste)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees or if you are using a Slow Cooker place on high.
- Place the chicken thighs in a Dutch Oven/ Slow Cooker. I use my Le Creuset 5½ quart round french oven.
- Pour the jar of salsa over the chicken. Toss lightly until the chicken is coated evenly by the salsa. Cook for 3 hours. If using a dutch oven place it on the center rack of the oven.
Trackback from your site.