My husband has been coming through and making breakfast on Saturdays lately. I love this! This week he made a smoothie which needs to be recognized. This frozen smoothie is vegan as it is dairy free and actually made with coconut. It doesn’t look dairy free but it is. He simply fired up our Vitamix blender and made this amazing smoothie. So yummy and worth making.
- 8oz of cold water
- 8oz cup of ice cubes
- 5 heaping tablespoons of coconut shreds
- 1½ cups of fresh pineapple chunks (include any juice)
- 1 heaping teaspoon of honey
- 1½ scoops of vanilla protein powder
- Add water and coconut to Vitamix blender and blend until smooth. This creates your coconut milk. We believe making coconut milk is more healthy this way as there are no other additives.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until frosty and thick. Add more ice as needed for thickness.
Trackback from your site.