These individual quiche are the perfect dish for a brunch buffet. The combination of savory ham with cheese and egg will satisfy any guest. They can be easily made the day before and warmed prior to serving.
Whether you are the hostess or bringing a dish to a buffet these delicious quiche will be well received.
- Prepared pie crust
- 8 eggs
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese (Cheddar or Gruyere)
- 1 cup chopped ham
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut 6 circles from the pie crust.
- Place the six pie crust circles in the cup bottoms of a large muffin tin.
- Place muffin tin with crust in refrigerator while preparing remaining ingredients.
- In a bowl beat eggs, milk and salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Fold into egg mixture the shredded cheese and chopped ham.
- Fill 6 muffin cups in the chilled muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- Cool for 5 minutes by placing muffin tin on a baking rack.
- Remove from tin, using sharp knife to separate from muffin tin.
Trackback from your site.